React Rich UI
A set of commonly-used React components with a declarative API
NOTE: Previously known as @coder966/react-rich-ui
Why Use React Rich UI ?
- Rich: We provide more than 15 different components.
- Simple: There is almost no learning curve required to use the components. You can get started in under a minute.
- Declarative: The API is as declarative as it can get. Everything is either JSX or config object.
- Tiny: 1.4kB (minified & gzipped).
- Performant: Built with performance in mind from the first release.
- Elegant: Components come with builtin styles.
- Customizable: You can override and add your own CSS.
Please visit the documentations page for v1.
This project is created and maintained by Khalid H. Alharisi. coder966.net
Copyright 2016 Khalid H. Alharisi Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.