React Rich UI
React UI framework with lots of built-in UI components (forms, data table, steps wizards, etc…). It is based on Bootstrap, and does /NOT/ intend to provide every single component you might need -like other UI frameworks-, but rather only provide implementations for the complex use-case components, and it does so with simple APIs.
Why Use React Rich UI ?
- Declarative: Lots of functionalities you would normally implement yourself is available with declarative APIs.
- Tiny: 40kB (minified & gzipped).
- Performant: Built with performance in mind from the first release.
- Elegant: Components come with builtin styles.
- Customizable: You can override and add your own CSS.
Please visit the documentations page.
Copyright 2016 Khalid H. Alharisi
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
limitations under the License.